10×10 space = $400.00 for 2 days of Rodeo, August 24th and August 25th.
NOTE: Any size larger than 10×10 will incur additional charges.
- 10×15 $500
- 10×20 $600
- One twenty-amp hookup can be ordered at an additional charge of $50
Set-up and Takedown
- 2-day event starts Saturday, August 24th and goes through Sunday, August 25th .
- Refer to rodeo schedule for times of performances, and gates open times.
- Vendors are to arrive at rodeo grounds NO EARLIER than Friday, August 23rd.
- ALL SETUP starts on Friday morning and MUST BE COMPLETED by 4:00 p.m. that same day, Friday only (no exceptions).
- Vendors are required to provide their own booth, set-up supplies and equipment.
- All set-ups must be removed by 12:00 p.m. Monday August 26th, the day after the last day of the event.
- No vendor RV access is available at the event.
- We will provide information for hotel and campsites in immediate area.
Please provide the following information:
Vendor space reservations will be made on a first come first serve basis and upon approval of the rodeo committee. The rodeo reserves the right to refuse vendor space to anyone.
Once approved, a contract will be sent/emailed to you for signature. Please remit signed contract along with copy of a valid seller’s permit and payment in full by AUGUST 1, 2013. Payment must accompany contract and copy of seller’s permit to reserve your space. Rancho Mission Viejo LLC, show manager reserves the right to refuse, accept conditionally or cancel any application, after due notice.
ALL FOOD VENDORS must contact the Orange County Health Department and have the appropriate Health Permit. All permits must be obtained at least 2 weeks prior to rodeo.
Please make check payable to:
RANCHO MISSION VIEJO RODEO, L.L.C.
and mail all contracts to:
RANCHO MISSION VIEJO RODEO LLC
Attn: Karen Flood
38 Tennis Villas Drive
Monarch Beach, CA 92629